Thread: CAL24 Ride To Eat (RTE) - Parkfield on Sat, December 5th

CAL24 Ride To Eat (RTE) - Parkfield on Sat, December 5th

Meet at noon at the Parkfield Cafe, right in the middle of Parkfield, CA. 4 hour's ride from SF, Sacramento, or LA. If we can get 15 to 20 riders or so, we can get a burger bar for $14.94/person.

http://www.parkfield.com/cafe.php
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If Poker's a sport, so's this.

Quote Originally Posted by cal24admin View Post
    Meet at noon at the Parkfield Cafe, right in the middle of Parkfield, CA. 4 hour's ride from SF, Sacramento, or LA. If we can get 15 to 20 riders or so, we can get a burger bar for $14.94/person.
    It's on my calendar. Hopefully El Niņo will cooperate. Anyone coming from the Bay Area, we can meet in Gilroy, take 25 and Peachtree down to San Miguel and then Vineyard Cyn up to Parkfield.

Exciting news!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Please post reply by the day after Thanks Giving so we can let them know rough numbers.

Recently Spoke with Kaarin, the current president. She is planning to be there. George, the new Rally Master will be sending some announcements about the 2016 Rally. Kaarin, has ok'd the raffling of a free entry into the '16 Rally!
    Last edited by El Tigre Negro; November 14th, 2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: More info

What would happen if a Scooter showed up? Mini burgers? Tentative for the Duck.

Said Duck piloted scooter will be welcomed and teased as mercilessly as everyone else.

If that ain't good enough, we can't help you.

I am in
    although have to be back home by 4 as have my company Christmas party to go that evening.
    When Jerry suggests meeting in Gilroy, I assume he means my house, which everyone is always welcome to come meet up at.
    Anyone been on Parkfield grade (off 198) recently? know what kind of shape it is in?
    2nd Jerry's comment - hope el Nino cooperates, at least holds off for that day.
    Dave B.

p.s. is there a bigger broadcast, say on ldrider? don't see that many responses.

The Bastards Daughter kaarinmarie's Avatar
    HI Dave,

I posted to LD Rider, FJR Forum, Concours forum, BARF and a SoCal riders forum. I asked Mike to post to Busa forum, and Jodie to post to BMWRT forums that she is a part of. If you know any others that I missed, please feel free to share.

Thanks,
    Kaarin

I'm sure that will do Kaarin
    Dave B

Question Still ON?

Quote Originally Posted by cal24admin View Post

http://www.parkfield.com/cafe.php

This RTE thing still on?

It is on!

Anything short of a hurricane and we will be there!

I hope to see everybody there!

Enjoyed seeing the "Cal24-ista's". Seeing multiple years of Cal24 shirts, Iron Butt hats and bikes with techno wizardry was not intimidating at all. ... yeah right. Winning the raffle.... priceless or rigged to sucker the newbie. Beatty, NV. in June? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Congrats, Duck Dogers!

We had someone complete the Rally in 2015 on a scooter, so not impossible...

We all had fun. 20151205_122955.jpg