Thread: SPOT/ Spotwalla

SPOT/ Spotwalla

I don't see an event on Jason's Spotwalla page for the CAL24. For those of us with SPOT's will you be using Spotwalla during the rally? Would like to register for the trip on Spotwalla in advance so is less one thing have to do on rally wkend. Dave B.

Excel is my friend... Cal24ScoringDiva's Avatar

Cal 24 Spotwalla Page

Quote Originally Posted by dbiasotti View Post
    I don't see an event on Jason's Spotwalla page for the CAL24. For those of us with SPOT's will you be using Spotwalla during the rally? Would like to register for the trip on Spotwalla in advance so is less one thing have to do on rally wkend. Dave B.
    Dave, you beat me to it!

To connect with the Group Rally page click this link https://spotwalla.com/join.php?a=a&id=346

The password is 2016-C24 (NOTE: The C is capitalized.)

Let me know when you've added yourself in! See you Friday!
    Your Cal24Scoring Diva, Jodie
    --If you?re going to go and take the sunshine out of someone else?s day, GO BACK TO BED!

cal24.com member
    I should be in as "TAF". Just re-activated my spot and updated the spotwalla share page. I should have a check in from yesterday in there somewhere once everything re-pings.

added in, see you Friday

Hi Jodie - Now that everyone is out on their quest, is it possible to share the combined page more publicly?
    If Poker's a sport, so's this.

cal24.com newbie
    Did we ever get the password issue resolved with the spotwalla page with everyone on it? I would love to see that map with what everyone did.

Excel is my friend... Cal24ScoringDiva's Avatar
    Jim...it doesn't work that way It is mainly for the rally staff to keep an eye on the riders...to see if anyone stays stopped in one area...and then use it to follow up on them....
    Your Cal24Scoring Diva, Jodie
    --If you?re going to go and take the sunshine out of someone else?s day, GO BACK TO BED!

cal24.com member
    Here's what one rider did...

RallyTracks-XL.jpg

That's quite a route!
    If Poker's a sport, so's this.